View BCBST rates - apply online.
If you would like to see if you qualify for reduced premiums
and reduced deductibles, please call to speak with a licensed agent who can personally help you.
Open Enrollment for ACA plans is from November 15th thru February 15th each year. TennHealth can make sure you are enrolled correctly with the proper tax credits to reduce your premiums. We offer this FREE personal service where you do not have to wait on hold with government workers to process your enrollment. Call us to enroll.
Outside of open enrollment, you may still qualify for a plan.
• Had a birth or adoption
• Recently married
• Permanently moved to a new address
• Lost health insurance due to death of primary policy holder
• Lost health insurance due to loss of employment
• Lost health insurance due to reduction of employment hours
• Lost health insurance due to divorce or legal separation
• Lost health insurance when policy holder became Medicare eligible
• Lost health insurance due to retirement
• Lost health insurance due to exceeded age limit
• Lost health insurance due to exhausted COBRA coverage
• Non-calendar year policy expiration
If none of these events have occurred, talk to us about getting a short-term health insurance plan.
A LIVE AGENT in Tennessee is waiting to talk to you.
Rates are now based on income. We have the tools to make sure you pay the lowest rate possible. Call us to see if you qualify for reduced premiums.
(Your premium portion for a zero deductible plan could be under $25 a month, depending on income.)
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is an independent licensee of the BlueCross BlueShield Association
An authorized agent